Skip Hire Birmingham
Call 020 7819 9001 for an instant quote
Searching for skip hire Birmingham
When searching for in the Birmingham area, you might like to include Lichfield, Tamworth, Balsall, Coleshill, Aldridge, Walsall, Dixons Green, Smethwick, Stourbridge, Redditch, Perry Common, Highgate, Bordesley Green, Frankley, Halesowen, West Bromwich, Oldbury, Smethwick, Frankley, Edgbaston, Duddeston, Handsworth Wood, Kidderminster, Hagley, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Water Orton, Wythall, Hockley Heath and Connock.
Skip permits in Birmingham
If you plan on putting your skip on a public road or pavement in Birmingham you will need a skip permit in advance from Birmingham council. Skip permits cost money and take a few days to arrange. Note that if you have space at the property to locate your skip off the road, for example in a driveway or field, no Birmingham skip permit is required.
Five fascinating facts about Birmingham
- Birmingham has more miles of canals than Venice with 56 kilometres of waterways!
- The ever-lovable Rhydian (the really blonde one from The X-Factor) is an alumnus of Birmingham City University.
- Birmingham’s Chamber of Commerce wanted to commission a 200ft metal tentacle in the town centre. We don’t know if it’s a good or bad thing that this didn’t happen.
- The last time the Pope came to the UK, it was to beatify the remains of John Henry Newman, who’s relics are now at theBirmingham Oratory.
- The video for AC/DC’s rock anthem ‘That’s the Way I Wanna Rock ‘n’ roll’ was filmed at Birmingham’s NEC in 1988.