Skip Hire Bristol
Searching for skip hire Bristol
When searching for skips in the Bristol area, common searches include Lockleaze, Filwood, Stoke Bishop, Southmead, Horfield, Hillfields, Easton, Cotham, Avon, Bishopston, Eastville, Henbury, Redland, Frome, Windmill Hill, Lawrence Hill, Cabot, Knowle, Stockwood, Avonmouth, Hengrove, Clifton.
Skip Permits in Bristol
Do you have enough private land on which to place a skip? If not, you will need to arrange skip permit from Bristol council before your skip is delivered. These licences take a while to arrange so be sure to leave enough time to get it sorted. Note that if you have enough room for off the road, for example in your driveway, a skip permit is not required.
5 things you didn’t know about Bristol
- Bristol University boasts loads of great alumni – Simon Pegg, David Walliams, and Derren Brown amongst many.
- It took more than 700 years to finish building Bristol Cathedral. It was started in 1140, and wasn’t completed until 1888.
- ‘Wallace and Gromit: A Grand Day Out’ won the first ever award from Bristol’s Encounters Film Festival. It is a cracker of a film…
- The Bristol half-marathon used to be started by the City’s mayor, who blew a traditional bugle to set the runners off.
- The Clifton Suspension Bridge had to be shut in 2003 because it was buckling under the weight of all the visitors to the Bristol International Balloon Fiesta!