Skip Hire Kent
Skip permits in Kent
A skip permit is required if you will be putting your skip on a public highway or pavement. These can be obtained from Kent council. Be sure to leave enough time to arrange the permit as it can take a few days to be processed. If you have space off road in your drive or front garden then you will not require a permit but make sure the skip lorry has enough room to deliver and collect your skip.
Searching for skip hire Kent
When hunting for skip hire in Kent, you might also try Ashford, Bromley, Canterbury, Gillingham, Dover, Maidstone, Rochester, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, and Medway.
5 fascinating facts about Kent
- Kent is England’s oldest county, with records going all the way back to the 5th century.
- The White Cliffs of Dover are the most popular tourist destination for British visitors.
- Kent has the largest number of conservation areas of any county in Britain, and is home to a third of all the UK’s native species.
- Kent Brewery‘s ‘Cobnut’ ale was voted the most delicious beer in England, 2009.
- Tunbridge Wells’ main street was paved with tiles in 1695 after Queen Anne’s son slipped on the mud – hence why it’s called ‘The Pantiles‘.