Skip Hire London
Skip permits in London
When hiring a skip in London, you’ll need to work out where you will be locating it. If you are lucky enough to have a large driveway or garden, then this may be your best option as no skip permit will be required. If placing your skip on the road or pavement, you’ll need a permit from your London council. Prices vary and in some boroughs can be up to £80 per week. If your street is within a controlled parking zone, you will also need to arrange a parking suspension which can add another £90 per day in some areas!
Searching for skip hire London
Searching for skip hire online can be a complex process. Popular searches in the London region include:
- East London
- North London
- South London
- West London
5 fascinating facts about London
- In 2011, the London Stock Exchange was valued at over $3 trillion, which made it the world’s fourth largest exchange.
- What do Chris Martin, Ricky Gervais, and Jonathan Ross all have in common? They all went to University College London.
- The National Gallery houses some of the world’s most famous art pieces, including Vincent van Gogh’s ‘Sunflowers’.
- There are 775 rooms, 1514 doors, and 760 windows in Buckingham Palace. That’s a big old job for the cleaners.
- From its completion in 1710, all the way until 1962, St Paul’s Cathedral was, amazingly, the tallest building in London.